Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Take The Night Remix

At last I have finally finished! This song took perseverance and focus. The song was a blast to remix as well. The song is a mixture of Pop and Dubstep. I created a simple 4/4 drum beat with variate hihat patterns. I choose a 4/4 drum beat because it is a popular choice among mindless Pop songs. The dubstep part was largely influenced by my main man Skrillex. He is my dubstep hero. The project is largely influenced by Slicex and Grossbeat. I would slice a part of the various sections of synth or bass and since the articulator wouldn't function properly I had to make due with what I had. Once I was equipped with Grossbeat, my life became so much more simpler. Grossbeat was largely impacted on the Vocal, Synth, and bass parts. I left the FX unchanged as there was very little of it throughout the song. I created several volume clips to mix the intro properly also. There are remarkable similarities between the original and this but I made sure to 'remix' it quite profoundly. I would also like to thank Mr. Rabuse for helping me throughout this long project.

No comments:

Post a Comment